Funnel charts are a common way to show stages in a process, with the most prevalent example being a funnel representing stages in a sales process. It can display the number of leads, qualified leads, opportunities, and won deals. There are two ways to use this chart. You can either pick a dimension to use as categories, or you can add multiple values. If you pick a dimension, each member in the dimension will get its own section within the funnel. This chart can be useful for identifying possible problems with the process. After you have created the chart, Sisense provides several options for formatting it:
- Invert Chart: If True, the chart is flipped upside down.
- Dynamic Sizing: If True, the size of each section corresponds to the value for that section so larger values will result in bigger sections.
- Pinch the Bottom: If True, the last section of the chart is displayed as a rectangle so that the funnel looks skinnier at the bottom.
- Curved Funnel: If True, the funnel is rendered as a 3D funnel.
To install the Funnel widget add-on:
- Download the attachment and unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\ folder. If the plugins folder doesn’t exist, create it. After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server.
- Create a new widget. The Funnel chart is displayed in the list of options.
- Select the Funnel chart from the chart types menu.
- Click Create. The widget is added to the dashboard.
This is a free add-on, click here to get it now.