Standard pivots can contain rows, columns, and values, but sometimes displaying all of the loaded data on the dashboard isn't necessary for the viewer. The Interactive Pivot add-on provides the option to enable/disable rows, columns, and values on the dashboard level from a cell's menu.
To install the Interactive Pivot add-on:
- Download the attachment.
- Extract the .zip folder into the plugins folder. If the folder does not exist, create it prior to extracting the .zip file.
For V7.1 and earlier: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins
For V7.2 and later: C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins
- After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server.
- Create a new pivot widget or edit existing pivot widget.
- Add all items for rows/ values/ columns that are relevant to this widget
- On the design panel enable the “Interactive Pivot” option
- Apply your changes
- Refresh the dashboard
Using the plugin:
When right clicking the headers or the rows, you will have the option to remove the selected field or add additional fields to the pivot for the rows, values or break by.
- Changes are not saved on SisenseJS – additional fields are deleted on page refresh
- When the widget is on a drill state – it is not allowed to remove columns and rows.
This is a premium Sisense add-on. For pricing details please get in touch with your CSM:
Get the Add-On
4/25/2019: Added scroll functionality if menu content overlaps the window
5/3/2019: Fix menu scroll for Sisense JS
9/10/2019: Remove the minified version
9/10/2019: Added support for 7.4.3+7.4.4. Upgraded readme file
1/31/2020: Added Linux support