Sisense Analytics for Google Slides
Let data drive the direction of conversations in every meeting by leveraging Sisense Infused Analytics for Google Slides.
- Create custom charts directly in Google Slides that are built on data in Sisense, and dynamically update when new data is available
- Summarize results and trends in your data by adding consumable narratives to your slide deck that highlight changes in your data
- Ask questions of your data from Sisense right within Google Slides in everyday language, and discover important data points you’d like to showcase to others on your team
To use an Infusion App, you must install and configure the Publish View Add-On in your Sisense instance.
To install the Sisense Infusion Analytics for Google Slides app:
- Open Google Slides.
- Click Add-ons > Get add-ons.
- Search for Sisense and select Sisense Analytics.
- Click Install on the Sisense Infusion Analytics for Google Slides app screen.
- A message appears requesting access to data that the add-on needs to work. Click Allow.
After the add-on installs, click Done.
This is a free add-on, click
to get it now.