Sisense Quest is a certified Sisense add-on that enables builders to deliver advanced analytics to any time-series chart, offering users a seamless, impactful insight-to-action experience.
- Deliver new insights from your data with a library of out-of-the-box statistical models
- Deploy custom ML models to all users seamlessly by uploading a single Python script
- Turn dashboards into advanced analytic apps, with a variety of suggested actions or new ones tailored to specific use cases
With Sisense Quest, business users gain a deeper understanding of their data and can take action directly at the point of insight.
For more information, see the online documentation or, check the Sisense Quest tutorials below:
Installing Sisense Quest
Creating a New Sisense Quest Widget
Introduction to Sisense Quest Actions
Open in Slack Action
Open URL Action
Pinning a Sisense Quest Model to a Widget
Creating Custom Models
Editing and Deleting Custom Models
For all the requirements and limitations see the online documentation.
This is a free add-on, click
to get it now.
6 November 2019 – Initial Release
- Custom actions not yet supported (Scheduled for early December 2019)
- Linux will be supported in early December 2019