- Download the attachment.
- Extract the .zip folder into the plugins folder. If the folder does not exist, create it prior to extracting the .zip file.
For V7.1 and earlier: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins
For V7.2 and later: C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins
- Configure the config.js file described below.
- Refresh your dashboard.
- Create dashboard A and dashboard B with the same datasource.
- Add the same filter A to both dashboards.
- Configure the config.js file in the plugins folder to contain filter A.
- Update filter A selection on dashboard A.
- Open dashboard B.
The filter A selection on dashboard B should be the same as dashboard A.
In the config.js file located inside the plugin folder, you define which filters are sticky filters in the stickyFiltersList array.
The “stickyFiltersList” array should be updated to contain all of the dimension phrase strings pertaining to each filter, for example:
mod.stickyFiltersList = [
- The plugin does not support SisenseJS.
- The plugin does not take into account different ElastiCubes. All dimensions with the same name from all ElastiCubes will be set as sticky if they are configured in the config.js file.
- Cascading filters: Sticky filters are applied on cascading filters only if the selections are not filtered out by the parent items. If a selection cannot be applied to an item, its value is set to:
- In the case of single selections, the value is changed to the first option available.
- In the case of multi-selections, the value is set to ‘Include All’
- If there are no members matching to the parents’ selections, the filter selection is not being changed.