Sisense’s Business Intelligence
Compared to Alternatives
Sisense simplifies business intelligence (BI) for organizations who struggle to make sense of large and scattered data by providing a complete solution for preparing, analyzing and visualizing complex data sets. Using Sisense as a BI tool, or a reporting platform, anyone can understand their data, no matter how complex it is.
In this white paper you will be able to see how Sisense stacks up against enterprise BI, in-memory data discovery and visualization tools, open source BI platforms, and even Hadoop.
Topics we are covering in this whitepaper:
- 3 Most Popular Types of BI Solutions Compared
- Sisense vs. Data Discovery Tools
- Sisense vs. Legacy Tools
- Sisense vs. Data Visualization Tools
- Cost of software, hardware and professional services
- Time to production and required technical expertise
- End-user analytic functionality
- Ability to scale, join multiple data sources, and support multiple users
How Sisense Compares to the Alternatives
“Most enterprise BI stacks are a combination of home-grown software integrated with software obtained through several acquisitions. While these stacks are designed for scalability, they require a significant investment of time, effort and money.”