Sisense’s Business Intelligence Compared to Alternatives
- 3 Most Popular Types of BI Solutions Compared
- Sisense vs. Data Discovery/Legacy/Data Visualization Tools
- Cost of Software, Hardware & Professional Services
- Time to Production & Required Technical Expertise
- End-User Analytic Functionality
- Ability to Scale, Join Multiple Data Sources & Support Multiple Users
In this white paper you will be able to see how Sisense stacks up against enterprise BI, in-memory data discovery and visualization tools, open source BI platforms, and even Hadoop.
Sisense simplifies business intelligence for organizations who struggle to make sense of large and scattered data by providing a complete solution for preparing, analyzing and visualizing complex data sets. Using Sisense as a BI tool, or a reporting platform, anyone can understand their data, no matter how complex it is.
“Most enterprise BI stacks are a combination of home-grown software integrated with software obtained through several acquisitions. While these stacks are designed for scalability, they require a significant investment of time, effort and money.”