The Importance of Business AnalyticsIt should come as no surprise that business intelligence and data analytics is one of the fastest growing markets in the 2019 enterprise software landscape. Today’s businesses are growing increasingly digital and are capable of accurately measuring every aspect of their operations, from marketing to human resources analytics, in real-time. However, data in its raw form is usually useless, and the driving force behind any data-driven organization is insights: conclusions drawn from the data, which can suggest a new course of action. To reach these insights, organizations must use business analytics tools and techniques to connect data from multiple sources, analyze the data, and communicate the results in ways that decision-makers can understand.
See Sisense in action:
Usage of Business Analytics:Typically, commerical organizations use business analytics in order to:
- Analyze data from multiple sources
- Use advanced analytics and statistics to find hidden patterns in large datasets
- Deseminate information to relevant stakeholders through interactive dashboards and reports
- Monitor KPIs and react to changing trends in real-time
- Justify and revise decisions based on up-to-date information